The Church and Migration: Global (In)Difference?
Registration has now Closed!
Arriving from Pearson International Airport, the easiest way to get to campus is using the UP Express:
- Take the UP Express to Union Station;
- From union station, follow signs for TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) to Union Station Subway;
- Take subway line 1 (Yonge-University-Spadina) WESTBOUND, and get off at Museum Station;
- The campus is located to the East of queens park circle.
Accommodations for this conference are provided by The University of St. Michael’s College Conference Services. Participants can book rooms by emailing usmc.bookings@
- Single Occupancy – $58+HST/Night
- Double Occupancy (i.e roomates) – $82+HST/Night
- Single Room (no ensuite) – $72+HST/Night
- Ensuite – $108+HST/Night (limited number)
Additionally, you may book accommodations at nearby hotels:
Courtyard Toronto Downtown
Berkley Center for Religion, Peace and World Affairs; Emmanuel College; Dominican Institute of Toronto; Georgetown University; Pontifical Scalabrinian Institute for the Study of Human Mobility; International Institute for Method in Theology; Ripon College, Oxford; Regis College; Trinity College; Tübingen University; St Mark’s College; University of St Michael’s College.